Sunthurst Energy, LLC was established to give clients premiere service and returns. We leverage vendor relationships, incentives, and low costs for clients to be more financially secure and have a competitive business advantage. With market maturity and industry attrition, few companies offer experienced, affordable turnkey systems to clients’ best served with direct ownership solutions for maximum ROI. Publicly-traded companies have growth and costly PPAs over client returns. Other companies charge 15-50% more to cover office overhead and staff.
We have diverse geographic capability and completed installations in CA, NV, OK, OR, and UT.
Our Commercial Experience includes completed installations for LADWP, North Fork Electric Cooperative, PacifCorp, Pacific Gas & Electric, Portland General Electric, Riverside Public Utility, San Diego Gas and Electric, and Southern California Edison.
DANIEL HALE, Owner
- Managed site development on projects between 10-100Ac, including grading, roads, and foundations;
- Coordinated utility relocation and/or installation on over 15 commercial projects, including relocation of primary power lines;
- Supervised over 20 projects involving 30+ subcontractor trades between $1.0 – 250.0M in contract value;
- Managed over 150 solar projects through development, construction, inspection; and owner turnover with 3-30 projects running concurrently;
- CSI Contractor Course Certificate, Southern California Edison;
- Tradeshow exhibitor planning and representative;
- Layout and installation of multiple commercial solar systems;
- CA Water Pollution Control Plan- Qualified Stormwater Practitioner Training.
- University of Southern California Los Angeles, CA
- Master of Real Estate Development, School of Policy, Planning, & Development
- Washington State University Pullman, WA, Bachelor of Science, Construction Management Engineering
- In addition to his certified degrees, Daniel completed courses in contracts and real estate law at Southwestern Law School and holds real estate broker and contractor licenses.
Our principal Certificates include:
- USGBC LEED AP
- STI and LA Community College Solar Training Certificates
- Southern California Edison Contractor Course Certificate
- Energy Trust of Oregon Solar Contractor Trade Ally
- OSHA -30 Hour Safety Training Certificate
- State of California- Qualified Stormwater Practioner Certificate
- Solarworld Authorized Dealer
Whether you are a system owner, or finance and developer partner, our business model provides maximum quality and value.
Our product agnostic approach and diverse geographical experience centered in commercial and small sector helps Sunthurst optimize design with preferred technology solutions. We maintain a low operating burden and our skilled team draws from proven experience to work efficiently as possible throughout our delivery process. Our company is neither a corner-cutting hybrid company with high overhead nor IPO company pushing lopsided “one-size fits all” 20Yr PPA’s but right-size your system so more of your hard earned money goes into the system.
Our principles are STI and NABCEP Certified. The North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP) is the most respected, well-established, and widely recognized certification organization for North American solar professionals in the field of renewable energy.
We have rebate and interconnection experience with California’s largest IOU and municipal utilities, including PG&E, SCE, SDGE, LADWP, and Riverside PUD to list a few.
Join the many who tapped Sunthurst Energy’s professionals for maximizing their solar investment.